Partnership for training companies
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WITH SIMFORMER, BENEFIT FROM AN UNPARALLELED BUSINESS SIMULATION PLATFORM AND COMPETITIVE COMMISSION RATES
SIMFORMER is always open to building new partnerships and developing a strong and productive regional business network. We are capable to address customer demands in many fields, providing both corporate and academic clients with customized game scenarios in Simulated Business Environment.
Why Partner with Us
A partnership with us could be of great value in case you are looking for:
- Cutting-edge business simulation engine with no alternative in the world;
- Easy customizable scenarios, adaptable to your customer’s needs;
- Attractive commission rates, flexible pricing policy, flexible licensing policy;
- Ready-to-use simulations, training courses;
- Know-hows, marketing materials, support, onboarding;
- Growing with us.
Explore your opportunities with Simformer:
- Benefit from clients you are working with already;
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by giving them an added value;
- Add value to your existing products;
- Take money from fastest growing learning market;
- Receive high quality leads from SIMFORMER.
What we are looking for
For collaborative partnership with Simformer you should have:
- Strong and extensive client base in corporate and/or academic sector;
- Knowledge and experience with business simulations;
- Passion for innovative learning solutions and willingness to benefit from the fast growing learning market;
- Sales force to provide an appropriate sales process;
- More than three years of sales history;
- Enthusiasm for partnership and doing business business with Simformer;
- Sales and marketing of Simformer simulations in their regional market;
- Localization of Simformer’s sales support materials;
- Setting up and moderating the simulations to new customers – online/onsite;
- 1st level support to customers;
- Customer invoicing;
- Monthly reporting to Simformer;
- Informing about business status, challenges, support needs;
- Investment in adequate management, sales, marketing, training and support resources;
- Attendance to Simformer sales and simulation training.
- Development of both existing and new simulations;
- Keeping partners informed of new releases, features, maintenance breaks etc.
- Providing partners with relevant sales and technical training;
- Producing sales support material, case stories etc.;
- Providing 2nd level support to partners’ nominated customers;
- Providing training services to customers, if agreed separately;
- Invoicing partners on case-by-case basis;
- Setting up monthly calls with partners in order to understand their business status, support needs etc.
Become a partner
If you are a training or a consulting company, reseller or software distributor and may be on the look-out for innovative learning solutions that add new revenue channels to your company.
Collaborating with SIMFORMER could be a great move forward for you if you are focused on your customers’ success.