Training and education based on business simulations
During this seminar you will learn more about business simulations, their use in academic and corporate environments, and how to use Simformer platform to create your own business simulations.
– The need for integration of business simulations into the processes of education and training.
– Brief introduction: serious games, gamification, business simulations.
– Simformer Business Simulation (SBS) – next generation business simulation.
– SBS in academic environment: integrating SBS into a long term academic course (based on a case of “Quality Management” course taught in Vilnius University).
– SBS in corporate environment: organizing a short-term corporate training (based on the case of a business game “Corporation in Financial Distress” played at UniCredit Bank, Bucharest).
– Simformer: Use business simulations to teach, train, and assess your employees.
Minvydas Latauskas, Head of Product Development, Simformer.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge.
To participate, please register.
For participants from Europe – 08/26/2015 09:00AM UTC/GMT (11:00 CEST): http://co28464.omnovia.com/register/99301440147925
For participants from The Americas – 08/26/2015 04:00PM UTC/GMT (12:00 EDT): http://co28464.omnovia.com/register/27261440148913