Education gamification platform
Many of the world’s top tier universities and colleges have already introduced into their curricula some type of gamified applications. Game-based education is used to streamline knowledge and teach new skills. Students are able to use various simulations to obtain knowledge and expertise, otherwise only available in real-world environment.
Simformer Academy is a multipurpose business simulation platform, based on a MMOG strategic business game Simformer. When deployed, a global economy and business simulation will help lecturers reinforce the theoretical part of their lectures and showcase how theory works on real-world examples.
With Simformer Academy your academic institution can:
- Gamify the processes of education
- Create and deploy unique business games and lectures
- Organize practice-based curricula
- Test the knowledge, skills and behavioral patterns of students
- Create a talent pool for future employers
- Train students to work in teams, interact and cooperate
- Develop a systematic approach to management
- Develop managerial, business planning and analytical skills
- Minimize cross-cultural differences in multinational environments
Benefits of Simformer Academy for your academic institution:
- A different approach to marketing
- A new competitive edge
- Better reviews and results in academic institution rankings
- Highly engaging lectures
A SAAS package of Simformer Academy includes:
- A virtual, dedicated game server. This is an isolated realm that can be accessed only by authorized users at your organization
- A pre-launch customization of the simulation. You choose the unique combination of industries, enterprises, geographic locations, products and brands
- A collection of ready-made training programs and business games
- A detailed guide on how to create business games and other curricula with Simformer Academy
- A set of “Instructor Accounts” for the professors/lecturers/teachers of colleges and universities. They will be used to conduct Lectures/Workshops/Training Programs with unique scenarios and to coordinate the user activity during the simulation, as well as analyze detailed reports of all of the user actions.